If you are looking for used pallet racks to put in your warehouse, please STOP and read this before you buy.
The problem with used or foreign pallet racks.
There is an increasing amount of used or foreign rack on the market today. While this type of racking may be ok for very light-duty use. The sustainability and ability to meet seismic requirements may not be there. Placing the safety of your employees or, products at risk is not good for business. So it is buyer beware.
Buy new pallet racking at great prices.
Pacific Bend Inc manufactures some of the best pallet racking made in the USA. We use 100% US steel. Our racks are RMI certified, meaning approved for use in seismic areas. All at affordable prices that meet your budget needs. If you need financing, we have that too.
Pallet Racking Buyer’s Summary
Selecting a vendor can be daunting but choosing the wrong type of racking can negatively affect your business. Before you make that final decision, compare pricing. Pacific Bend Inc is happy to provide free quotes.One of our friendly sales staff will be happy to help.
Simply call our toll free number, 1-888-277-9817 or email email@example.com
Pallet Racking Uprights
- Teardrop style, standard depth is 42 inches.
- Features an enhanced 3″x3″ column design.
- Large 5″x8″ base plates for added stability.
- Constructed from 100% US steel. Diagonal braces add strength.
- A powder coat finish helps resist chips and scratches.
- Four ancho bolts are required per upright.
Pallet Racking Beams
- Standard 4″ step beams.
- Improved 3-pin connector keeps beams securely attached.
- Two beams are required to form a shelf.
- Construction is from 0.14 gauge US steel.
- Beams fit most major pallet rack brands.
- A powder coat finish helps to resist chips and scratches.
- Standard color is orange.