Warehouse Racking Los Angeles
We make the best warehouse racking in Los Angeles!
Maximize your storage capacity up to 37% and boost productivity up to 17% with warehouse racking Los Angeles.
Let us conduct a FREE survey of your space. We will then create a customized and affordable layout that increases your storage capacity.Get In Touch!
The Benefits of Warehouse Racking
- Warehouse racking is an affordable way to upgrade storage space without having to invest in more costly real estate.
- Keeping your warehouse organized can help boost productivity and make inventory management much easier.
- An optimized layout improves warehouse efficiency. It keeps employees safe and goods highly accessible.
- If you need more information Contact Us.
RMI Warehouse Racking Los Angeles
- Pacific Bend Inc has been selling warehouse racking solutions for over 29 years. Customer service is our top priority.
- Our racking is RMI certified and that guarantees a sound and a safe structure for you.
- We manufacture our own line of warehouse racks and offer a full line of warehouse services.
- If you need a complete warehouse racking system or just a high pile permit, we can help.
- Call one of our “Rack Engineers” speak to them about your specific needs and how we can help. 951 528-4240
Not all Warehouse Racking is Created Equal
Not all warehouse racking is the same. In seismic areas, a cautious approach to buying is required. The low-grade quality of import racks is sending costs for repairs and damaged product through the roof.
Luckily, you do not have to go far to find a solution that is of high quality and affordable. Pacific Bend Inc is an outfit with over 29 years of experience. We have a local sales office in Los Angeles and a manufacturing plant in Redlands, CA.
We Have Warehouse los Angeles Racking Option That Fits Your Budget
Pacific Bend Inc is a turnkey supplier and we can do it all from fabrication to installation. If you need to relocate or dismantle pallet racks, we can do that as well. We can help you reduce the costs that come with warehouse racking.
If you are looking to store more goods in the same space, Pacific Bend engineers can help design a racking solution that fits your budget. Maximize your storage capacity by up to 37% and boost productivity by up to 17%.
“My warehouse needed a complete redesign. These guys did it in less than 30 days. The installer were always on time and very skilled. I also believe I got a good deal over all. I did get several bids and Pacific was the most reasonable.”Corey Astor via Google Reviews
“Pallet Racking business is what Pacific Bend does and does it so well. We were first concerned about the size of our warehouse and if Pacific Bend could deliver such a large amount of pallet racking on time. But Man They Did It!”D Hening via Google Reviews
Our RMI Warehouse Racking
Pallet Rack Uprights
These teardrop style pallet racks uprights feature an improved column design and large base plates. Constructed from heavy-duty US steel and Made in the USA. The beams are adjustable in 2-inch increments. Frames have one or more diagonal braces. An applied powder coat finish helps to resist chips and scratches. Standard color is green.
Pallet Rack Cross Beams
These 4″ step beams use a 3-pin connector that keeps beams securely attached. Constructed from heavy-duty US steel and Made in the USA. Two beams are required to form a shelf. Beams fit most major pallet rack brands. An applied powder coat finish helps to resist chips and scratches. Standard color is orange.
Pallet Rack Base Plates
All uprights feature a standard 5″ x 8″ base plate. Unlike static footplates, ours adds surface area and strength. These are ideal for US south-west regions. Each footplate requires four anchor bolts.